• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Free buses for Xmas

westside

First Team Player
Reaction score
Free buses start this weekend until end of December

https://www.swansea.gov.uk/freebuses

The buses in Swansea are an absolute disgrace.
My wife and myself were invited to a do the other side of Swansea a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday. Two different bus company's and separate tickets. NAT bus got us to the quadrant (good start but less than one an hour frequency) then waited in the quadrant and three buses didn't turn up. We had bought an evening ticket which was activated and ended up using alternative service to get to destination.
We were late and made our apologies.
We were catching the last bus back to the quadrant to get our onward connection. It didn't turn up. Shocking and to think that those buses are responsible for closing the oldest passenger railway in the world.

There's been more than one occasion on the last couple of years when I've pitched up at Swansea bus station after travelling from London only to have 2 buses to Killay each time simply not turn up. No messages on the screens and no-one around to ask. One time Mrs L and I got a taxi to Killay and gave a lift to a lady from Sketty on the way. It was cheaper than the bus.

The bus service in Swansea is indeed a joke.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back