• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Freedom now to be July 19th

sainthelens

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
As if we should be surprised. These lying fckers have been playin us, this is just gonna go on and on. Keep inventing different variants and keep going. Hospitalizations are NOT up, deaths are NOT up so WTAF are they waiting for? Fluffing up figures and I can't be listening or believing anything else.

Freedom day? :lol:

Anyway, it's a sensible approach to take, nobody wants to see us go back into a full lockdown again. Let's see how the hospitalisation and death lag pans out over the next week or so. Hopefully those figures will stay low.

Neath_Jack said:
Freedom day? :lol:

Anyway, it's a sensible approach to take, nobody wants to see us go back into a full lockdown again. Let's see how the hospitalisation and death lag pans out over the next week or so. Hopefully those figures will stay low.

Sensible?
Yer on a wind up shirley. Nearly had me there fair play.

It’s absolutely unacceptable that one of the most heavily vaccinated regions of the world is being subjected to this continued level of restriction, especially when it comes to travel.

There was a short clip on one of the news programmes of yesterday where Dominic Raab was asked whether the delay to lifting of restrictions was going to be two weeks or four weeks, his reaction was basically a chuckle back to the reporter. What a **** of a bloke.

Johnson and the whole Tory party will hate having to to this, shows how serious it is
Get ready for jab number 3 folks

Best_loser said:
Johnson and the whole Tory party will hate having to to this, shows how serious it is
Get ready for jab number 3 folks

No restrictions then I'll happily have another jab. Carry on like this then no point in having fck knows what injected....only had it to go on holiday FFS.

sainthelens said:
As if we should be surprised. These lying fckers have been playin us, this is just gonna go on and on. Keep inventing different variants and keep going. Hospitalizations are NOT up, deaths are NOT up so WTAF are they waiting for? Fluffing up figures and I can't be listening or believing anything else.

Even with vaccines we are not entirely safe until the whole world is vaccinated as the unvacinated population is a bredding ground for new variants which could turn out to be deadly or immune to the current vaccines and any tweaks. Unfortunately they (Govt) are "overly cautious" and fear a deadly wave - this fear is for for political/future electoral reasons. What a time to live, eh!

DJack said:
sainthelens said:

Even with vaccines we are not entirely safe until the whole world is vaccinated as the unvacinated population is a bredding ground for new variants which could turn out to be deadly or immune to the current vaccines and any tweaks. Unfortunately they (Govt) are "overly cautious" and fear a deadly wave - this fear is for for political/future electoral reasons. What a time to live, eh!
This. It's widely regarded that this is something we will have to live with, but politicians make decisions largely for political and career preservation related reasons. Standing up and proclaiming "the right thing" is a rarity, and usually ends in political hari-kari.

sainthelens said:
This.

I people are c*nts if I’m honest and people are the problem.
The government advice is for people not to travel to Baku for instance so what do people do,yes that’s right travel to Baku.
Utter wànkers

The 21 June date only applied in England anyway so not sure why anyone in Wales is upset that it’s likely to be delayed.

Darran said:
The government advice is for people not to travel to Baku for instance so what do people do,yes that’s right travel to Baku.
Utter wànkers

They all do it to look cool on instagram and twitter. Sad bar stewards. If some of them get covid and have issues getting home I will have no sympathy.

Darran said:
Utter wànkers
Let's be honest here, why the fvck have folk been allowed to fly anywhere in or out since last March. Thousands a day travelling through airports, it doesn't make sense. And it's a big problem. Let's see where did these other variants come from, yeah I know, from some tw@ who flew into the country because they could. Shambles.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back