• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Freedom now to be July 19th

The only thing that's not happening at the moment really is large scale events, and they've started opening up now at reduced capacities. You can go to the pub, you can watch sport, go to the office and meet up with friends. Actual lockdown was horrible and depressing but I've got no problem with another few weeks of what we've currently got if it helps us vaccinate more people and makes sure we can reopen everything safetly. Obviously the big issue is still going to be foreign travel but that's not something that we can control.

KrunchyKarrot said:
Not sure what your point is there Mr Carrott, my point is the Indian variant came from India, so stop fvcking flying in and out of India or where ever the hell the next one is coming from. Do you follow my point we live on an island, so should have been reasonably easy to stop all this s**t coming in, but no Mr Banjo knew better, that's why we're in the mess were in. Anyhoo it too late now isn't it, not worth discussing to be fair.👍

Sorry mate to many beers in the sun, my point was it will mutate on an isolated island. So jabs are essential.
[/quote]No apologies necessary Sir. Your opinion is as valid as anyones. Take it easy.👍😎

JackFish said:
The only thing that's not happening at the moment really is large scale events, and they've started opening up now at reduced capacities. You can go to the pub, you can watch sport, go to the office and meet up with friends. Actual lockdown was horrible and depressing but I've got no problem with another few weeks of what we've currently got if it helps us vaccinate more people and makes sure we can reopen everything safetly. Obviously the big issue is still going to be foreign travel but that's not something that we can control.

Yeah but freedom and stuff mun.

Bloody Dripford etc etc

KrunchyKarrot said:
Sorry mate to many beers in the sun, my point was it will mutate on an isolated island. So jabs are essential.

It will mutate everywhere and anywhere it can... so yes you are correct - jabs are essential.

They expect to administer another 10M vaccines with this 4 week delay, we’ll see.

Swansea93 said:
They expect to administer another 10M vaccines with this 4 week delay, we’ll see.

And I expect that they will. Getting through half a million people day after day after day takes some doing; a truly staggering effort by everyone involved.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back