• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Fury v Usyk

Fury lasted 8 rounds, then he was wobbling everywhere.. years ago they did 15.. and fought 2 or 3 times a month.. pay for that nonsense

Well, my original prediction turned out to be right, even though it was looking rough for Usyk in the middle rounds.
Rematch should be a cracker as well.
And I found a free stream that lasted the whole fight, so happy days.

I wish they had told me about the rematch clause before the start. The first ref got the card spot on. The ropes saved Fury's arse. I thought at round 7 that fury was going to step up and win but show's how strong Usyk actually is. I wonder how Joshua would do against Usyk?

I wish they had told me about the rematch clause before the start. The first ref got the card spot on. The ropes saved Fury's arse. I thought at round 7 that fury was going to step up and win but show's how strong Usyk actually is. I wonder how Joshua would do against Usyk?
Do you mean against Fury? Usyk and Joshua have fought twice (Usyk winning both)

Good fight. Should’ve been stopped in the ninth. Someone check on the judge who scored a Fury win. They go again. The outcome won’t change.

Joshua will now get what he wanted, a fight with Fury when Tyson is at the end of his career.
Fair doos Usyk, a proper class act . And the correct result.

Do you mean against Fury? Usyk and Joshua have fought twice (Usyk winning both)
I actually mean against Usyk as I think Joshua has improved since their previous fights. Usyk deserved to win the second fight but it was closer than last nights decision. Saying that, Fury did faze him twice and if he had been more brutal it could have ended the other way.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back