• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gary Glitter Released

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 1,329
Have you got a photo of you and Gary Glitter Darran? You seem to have had your photo taken with so many celebrities over the years.

Is there one of him with Cheap Trick? I know they used to play ‘My Gang’ on stage. Did they write ‘Hello Kiddies’ about their time together?

MugfordsJack said:
Is there one of him with Cheap Trick? I know they used to play ‘My Gang’ on stage. Did they write ‘Hello Kiddies’ about their time together?

No idea and it’s Elo Kiddies

Being serious though friends of mine went to his gig in Manchester at Christmas 1994 and said it was an outstanding night.

He's going straight into the Betty Ford clinic to deal with his 12 yr old crack habit.

Darran said:
Being serious though friends of mine went to his gig in Manchester at Christmas 1994 and said it was an outstanding night.

I've seen a number of GG gigs. His show in Hanley in 1987 is probably in my top three concerts. Bit of a conversation killer, but there you go.

Squarebear said:
I've seen a number of GG gigs. His show in Hanley in 1987 is probably in my top three concerts. Bit of a conversation killer, but there you go.

I get you my friend,if he’d never taken that computer to be repaired in Bristol he might well be gigging today.

Darran said:
https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/vigilantes-swarm-gary-glitters-bail-8113616

Hopefully the vile bastard will take some pills

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back