• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gerry Cinnamon at Singleton Park

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
All over this like a cheap suit, biggest thing to happen in Swansea for a while :cool:

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/tickets-available-gerry-cinnamon-confirms-support-swansea-show

Swanjaxs said:
Ebo said:

Give your ears a treat and hit him up, you'll be surprised 👍

Just did.

Fucking awful.

Give me a real songwriter like Elliott Smith any day.

Ebo said:
Swanjaxs said:
Give your ears a treat and hit him up, you'll be surprised 👍

Just did.

f*****g awful.

Fair enough, 25k others at Singleton Park will disagree though, Elliott Smith, not heard much to be honest, but if you say he's good then that's good enough for me, not one to rubbish other people's taste in music, it's all personal choice 👍

Swanjaxs said:
Ebo said:
Just did.

f*****g awful.

Fair enough, 25k others at Singleton Park will disagree though, Elliott Smith, not heard much to be honest, but if you say he's good then that's good enough for me, not one to rubbish other people's taste in music, it's all personal choice 👍

I think if you asked Gerry who Elliott was he would be speaking about him in reverent tones. Very highly respected musician and very influential (RIP).

Thousands to watch the Spice girls but that does not mean they are amazing or great musicians.

Ebo said:
Swanjaxs said:

I think if you asked Gerry who Elliott was he would be speaking about him in reverent tones. Very highly respected musician and very influential (RIP).

Thousands to watch the Spice girls but that does not mean they are amazing or great musicians.
Yes, I bow to your superior knowledge of everything music, well, everything really...

Swanjaxs said:
Ebo said:

Yes, I bow to your superior knowledge of everything music, well, everything really...

It sounds like football 'lad' music to me and it's not my cup of tea.

It’s surely enough to acknowledge that everyone likes different things. And that’s fine innit?

Ebo said:
Swanjaxs said:

It sounds like football 'lad' music to me and it's not my cup of tea.

Well you obviously haven't heard him as you say, your talking utter bollxs, again.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back