• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gerry Cinnamon at Singleton Park

Neath_Jack said:
Music snobs, worse than vegans :lol:

Chuck a list of bands or artists no one has ever heard of, sneer at those who like something different. Add an extra 10 points for “ah I love vinyl man, it’s got such a rich sound. Spotify is killing real music” and you’re ticking all the pseudo muso boxes.

Just because something isn't my cup of tea does not make me a snob ffs.

Bit like football......"player X is shit"......yeah so shit he's earning more money per month than many see in a lifetime.
Always gets me cringing.

Ebo said:
Just because something isn't my cup of tea does not make me a snob ffs.

Perhaps giving an opinion on a singer you have never actually listened to does though?

You don't have to give your "opinion" on everything mate :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Neath_Jack said:
Music snobs, worse than vegans :lol:

Chuck a list of bands or artists no one has ever heard of, sneer at those who like something different. Add an extra 10 points for “ah I love vinyl man, it’s got such a rich sound. Spotify is killing real music” and you’re ticking all the pseudo muso boxes.

Perfect :lol:

Neath_Jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Perfect :lol:

Look out Smashie and Nicey have had a Sherry.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back