• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glamorgan 2024 Season ...

Back in the day, major semi final would have been close to selling out.
Definitely. They’ve wrecked the 50 over tournaments over the years. Can’t even be called second tier now. Don’t even bother with a Lord’s final.

Bloody shame it’s in Cardiff really. £15 is a cracking entry price to be fair.
Been there few times, the bag searches for food/booze on way in are way over the top. Tho we did once create couple of false bottoms on our cool boxes. Always a way.

Could end up with Glamorgan v Somerset in…Nottingham. God bless the lunatics who run domestic cricket.

Been there few times, the bag searches for food/booze on way in are way over the top. Tho we did once create couple of false bottoms on our cool boxes. Always a way.
Yeah I’ve been fairly creative a few times over the years. Time was you could take all the booze you wanted. Then it was eight cans per person , then four and then nah, none of that nonsense. £6 a pint please.

Yeah I’ve been fairly creative a few times over the years. Time was you could take all the booze you wanted. Then it was eight cans per person , then four and then nah, none of that nonsense. £6 a pint please.
Innit.
Good ole days down St Helens taking in several bottles of red with as much food possible.

Anyone know if the semi final will be available to watch on the you tube tomorrow?

Anyone know if the semi final will be available to watch on the you tube tomorrow?
All Glamorgan games with the exception of Leicestershire away (couldn't find a stream for some reason) have been on YouTube so I'm assuming this one will be comrade 😉

*Edit
After a little bit of investigation...

Screenshot_20240818_014746.jpg

Last edited:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads