• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

God Save The Queen

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,130
Darran said:
Ebo said:
Embarrassing.

Oh look out the cottage burners are awake.

What is embarrassing about it!

Yeah, why is it embarrassing? That flag should travel the world and have its photo taken in all sorts of wonderful and obscure places.

Cooperman said:
Darran said:

Yeah, why is it embarrassing? That flag should travel the world and have its photo taken in all sorts of wonderful and obscure places.

Agreed, being able laugh at ourselves is a good trait.

Cooperman said:
Darran said:

Plus (and I have no idea if this is true) they probably took it to London before going to the game on Tuesday.

Darran said:
Cooperman said:

Plus (and I have no idea if this is true) they probably took it to London before going to the game on Tuesday.

Well, considering we were playing Millwall its not a bad assumption, fuk my eyes mun :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Doube flag will go down in history and I'm cool with that 😎 YJB'S

Niigata Jack said:
Darran said:

Well, considering we were playing Millwall its not a bad assumption, fuk my eyes mun :lol: :lol: :lol:

You really are f*cking thick.

Darran said:
Cooperman said:

Do you know these lads, Darran?

sainthelens said:
Cooperman said:

Agreed, being able laugh at ourselves is a good trait.

Absolutely. The story behind the flag is hilarious.

#doube

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back