• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Guehi tackle

BanosSwan

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Anyone got a vid of it? Doesn't seem to be on the extended highlights?

Superb recovery tackle.

What I hadn't realised until watching that back was that Routs was injured when he scored his 2nd. Look at the challenge at 1:35:27. He goes down clutching his left calf and isn't moving right afterwards. He was carrying the injury from at least that point onwards.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Superb recovery tackle.

What I hadn't realised until watching that back was that Routs was injured when he scored his 2nd. Look at the challenge at 1:35:27. He goes down clutching his left calf and isn't moving right afterwards. He was carrying the injury from at least that point onwards.

And what I hadn't realised was how much attacking Reading did in the last 30 minutes. I suppose we were going for goals and leaving things a bit open at the back, but they had several gilt edged chances to score. Guehi's tackle was superb, a game changer. That was almost a certain goal, and the night could have been very different without it.

BanosSwan said:

This was on club twitter:

https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1286360428554022918?s=21

Guehi has been a different player since this run in the side.

Looks much more comfortable in a back 3 - thank god Cooper stumbled on this in time.

austinisourhero said:

Looks much more comfortable in a back 3 - thank god Cooper stumbled on this in time.

I’m not so sure he stumbled upon it.

leighton said:
BanosSwan said:

This was on club twitter:

https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1286360428554022918?s=21

Monk all day long for me

Belfy said:

Took him long enough to get there if it was his plan all along.

As for Guehi, all the lad needed was games and confidence. Being in and out of the team as he was to begin with is no good for any player. Pleased to see him doing well and confounding the numpties who decided he was shit after two games.

Dr. Winston said:
Belfy said:

Took him long enough to get there if it was his plan all along.

As for Guehi, all the lad needed was games and confidence. Being in and out of the team as he was to begin with is no good for any player. Pleased to see him doing well and confounding the numpties who decided he was shit after two games.

In no way was it his plan all along but surely it could have been based on his awareness of the squad capabilities after 9 months as opposed to a few. I'm giving him some leeway here mind. There will be more clubs looking to take him than ignoring him after all this tho.

Belfy said:
austinisourhero said:

Well it certainly wasn't intentional.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back