• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Hand of God Shirt ...

Photo of me with Sir Alan of Curtis is priceless.
Well it is in my house.

On Jason Pathameds radio prog yestrerday there were rumours its not the proper one, seems he wore 2 in the game , and Maradonas sister says she has the real one.

Wish I hadn’t chucked my Hand of Shirley Evans underpants now, they’d have been worth a few quid surely.

swan65split said:
On Jason Pathameds radio prog yestrerday there were rumours its not the proper one, seems he wore 2 in the game , and Maradonas sister says she has the real one.

He scored the goals in the second half and swapped his shirt with Hodge at the end of the game. Sothebys reckon they’ve had it forensically analysed and it’s the real deal.

Someone told me the shirt is in a frame behind the bar in the Coricle...

Swanjaxs said:
Someone told me the shirt is in a frame behind the bar in the Coricle...

THere was another chap on the radio said he had one as well, signed, seems they were selling Argie tops actually signed by Maradona after the finals as memorabilia. he paid 1K for his.

Apparently Peter Shilton attended the auction and tried to bid on the shirt.

Unfortunately he didn't put his hand up high enough.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back