• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Hanging doctors and nurses

Read this Twitter thread and disagree with me.
Absolute scum of the earth.

https://twitter.com/shayan86/status/1418915810416934915?s=21

exiledclaseboy said:
Lots of mentally ill people in one place there.

You said it. And I hope they're physically ill soon - with covid. And the medical profession can say to them "shove it up your arse, you're not coming in here" when they turn up at hospital.

Darran said:
Read this Twitter thread and disagree with me.
Absolute scum of the earth.

https://twitter.com/shayan86/status/1418915810416934915?s=21

Just watched a few seconds. Made me sick.
Makes me wonder about the right to free speech sometimes

Pegojack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Lots of mentally ill people in one place there.

You said it. And I hope they're physically ill soon - with covid. And the medical profession can say to them "shove it up your arse, you're not coming in here" when they turn up at hospital.
That is the thing though isn't it ?
All the professions that get abuse, medical, fire, police, military, still turn out when we need them.
I just can't think what drives people like those in that video

that women literally needs doing for violating freedom of speech. inciting violence against a set group. basically textbook violation and police should get involved.

Swadler8 said:
that women literally needs doing for violating freedom of speech. inciting violence against a set group. basically textbook violation and police should get involved.

Her son was on the radio earlier.
Very articulate 21 year old.
Said him and his siblings are estranged from her.
He recently went home to say goodbye to his pets, some of whom are getting older and he worries he won't see them again.
He didn't say his mother was crazy but she had changed from just being extreme to ultra extreme.
Felt so sorry for him and his siblings

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back