• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I bumped into Lohengrin earlier

Darran said:
BLAZE said:
He should come on over - we need a resident racist

He said he will but he’s virtually living in work at the moment because there’s so many off due to Covid.

I forgot to mention, I bumped into Costello a few weeks back in Aldi - he said say hello to that cunt Darran :mrgreen:

He's in a similar position with work

BLAZE said:
Darran said:
He said he will but he’s virtually living in work at the moment because there’s so many off due to Covid.

I forgot to mention, I bumped into Costello a few weeks back in Aldi - he said say hello to that cunt Darran :mrgreen:

He's in a similar position with work

Great bloke he is. :lol:

Who the hell doesn't like Slade?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idoj0vu9TBU

BLAZE said:
He should come on over - we need a resident racist

How about we all chip in and buy him another CD
Oswald Moseley greatest speeches

Saw Slade in Reading - 1980 or 81 I think. Once they dodged all the cans (and other stuff...) initially thrown at them, everybody started listening and they went down a treat. Saw them backstage later on - all arm in arm and blotto. Happier days eh.

Loh has had one too many cup-a-soups.

Fuck him, pompous, racist asshole

The kind of guy that would be telling single mothers they can survive on £1.50 a week with some lard bread and jam

Monty said:
Fuck him, pompous, racist asshole

The kind of guy that would be telling single mothers they can survive on £1.50 a week with some lard bread and jam

I don’t think he would but he probably would if they had Sky,Netflix,cigarettes etc.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back