• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I wish Russ had a Plan B.

TerryPHELAN

First Team Player
Reaction score
Was at the game yesterday and it was plain to see that after Blackpool scored, they were happy to concede possession to us, putting everyone behind the ball. But everything was played in front of them. We lack that cutting edge sometimes to break through the lines. I know it’s not very Swanseaesq, but I wish we’d just put the odd long ball in the channel for someone to run onto or put a cross in the box, and pick up a second ball. Make the defenders turn and face their own goal. It’s too easy for the opposition sometimes against us. So bloody frustrating!

libertyx said:
I wish Russ had a Plan A.

He clearly has. It’s just shit unless you are managing Man City. Even then it’s not as good as Klopp’s plan.

We're currently duller than Cooperball. That's some achievement.

Don't think we particularly need a Plan B. Last time we got someone obsessed with that, it basically led to the collapse of Plan A. But he could really do with speeding everything up, otherwise I'm taking a book next Saturday.

TerryPHELAN said:
Was at the game yesterday and it was plain to see that after Blackpool scored, they were happy to concede possession to us, putting everyone behind the ball. But everything was played in front of them. We lack that cutting edge sometimes to break through the lines. I know it’s not very Swanseaesq, but I wish we’d just put the odd long ball in the channel for someone to run onto or put a cross in the box, and pick up a second ball. Make the defenders turn and face their own goal. It’s too easy for the opposition sometimes against us. So bloody frustrating!

Well I was at the game yesterday and must say I was on my feet for 90 minutes !
Not through excitement though.
Just I was in the front row and a never ending parade of people meant I wouldn't have seen the game otherwise.
Might have been better sitting down mind ... :roll:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back