• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Individuals with a cervix

Sa2 jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Some women don’t have a cervix and so won’t need testing. Sometimes we read too I have into stuff in our effort be outraged at something.

Are you saying that not all women have a cervix by which they are able to reproduce?

One for the professor then.

Yes, I’m saying that not all women have a cervix by which they are able to reproduce.

What's the worst part about working at a gynecology clinic?
Customer Cervix

I'd just like to put it "out there' that I have a lot of love to those that have a cervix and are way over the age of consent.

Women are beautiful creations.
Thank you God or whoever created them.

Nice job 👍

My son was born by caesarian and had a lump on his head because my wife had a 'funny shaped cervix'.

The poor boy tried coming out for 21 hours but was just bumping his head on this 'funny shaped cervix'.

All cervixes should be banned.

Anyone who has a cervix - men or women - should get themselves tested for cervical cancer. It's commonsense. And anything that prevents them doing that through lack of knowledge or embarrassment should be looked at.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back