• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

It's been far too long chaps....

RikTights Formally SLOTH

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
TWITTER
cymraegtrance
First off this place has come a fucking mile since I was last here... I think it was planetswans then...

Before you start raging (@Darran & @exiledclaseboy) I'm referring to you both (y) about this post not being in the correct thread or group... I'm sorry..

Formally called SLOTH... used to spend 90% of my working day on here... its probably why they eventually sacked me :)

How's everyone feeling about the current crop of kids?

I did win the league one season. It was a very strange game. My team was nowhere near as good as some of the teams but I found a tactic that worked and ran with it. LONG time ago though. Cant even remember what it was called now.

As long as you don’t mention replica Swans football shirts for adults you should be OK. A few people on here, aka fashion police, take exception.
This is the first season I've wanted to buy a kit.... I was out of work and out of weight... they dont look good when your shapeless... but I'm now back in gym 3-4 times a week (strated doing TRT)... its changed my life...

I fance the black shirt...

This is the first season I've wanted to buy a kit.... I was out of work and out of weight... they dont look good when your shapeless... but I'm now back in gym 3-4 times a week (strated doing TRT)... its changed my life...

I fance the black shirt...
Don’t mind a replica jersey, it’s the price of them that puts me off.

Don’t mind a replica jersey, it’s the price of them that puts me off.
I don’t know if they do the Swans shirts but have you seen how cheap the replica versions are on DHgate? I’ve bought loads off there for my grandson, and you wouldn’t tell the difference between them and a jersey bought from a shop over here.

If clubs didn’t completely rip people off with their pricing, people wouldn’t buy these replicas.

I don’t know if they do the Swans shirts but have you seen how cheap the replica versions are on DHgate? I’ve bought loads off there for my grandson, and you wouldn’t tell the difference between them and a jersey bought from a shop over here.

If clubs didn’t completely rip people off with their pricing, people wouldn’t buy these replicas.
I’ve not looked if I’m honest, thanks for the recommendation, though.

No doubt the jerseys are made in the same factories. I just had a quick glance at the Liverpool website and you can buy a home jersey for £125.00.

Can you imagine a young family with kids wanting the latest kits, it’s wrong. These clubs are growing further and further away from the fans, it’s quite sad.

I’ve not looked if I’m honest, thanks for the recommendation, though.

No doubt the jerseys are made in the same factories. I just had a quick glance at the Liverpool website and you can buy a home jersey for £125.00.

Can you imagine a young family with kids wanting the latest kits, it’s wrong. These clubs are growing further and further away from the fans, it’s quite sad.
It’s disgraceful the prices they charge, as you said a family with a couple of kids wanting to look like their heroes puts a lot of financial stress on the parents no doubt. Football long stopped being ‘for the fans’ unfortunately.

The DHGate wormhole is brilliant - I’ve bought so many shirts on there and they’ve been perfect.

My theory is the Swans shirts are legit - probably out of the same factory as where the one’s in the club shop are made.

Who would be making knock off Swansea tops in China?

It’s disgraceful the prices they charge, as you said a family with a couple of kids wanting to look like their heroes puts a lot of financial stress on the parents no doubt. Football long stopped being ‘for the fans’ unfortunately.
Far too much pressure on young families these days. If add this to all the other stuff like technology it’s a lot for them to deal with.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back