• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jacob Rees Mogg

I don't mind him so much, he is what he is, the sad thing is millions of working class people think toffs should rightfully be in charge of the country and vote accordingly, its pathetic
Not in Swansea though, Swansea is a Tory free city

Best_loser said:
I don't mind him so much, he is what he is, the sad thing is millions of working class people think toffs should rightfully be in charge of the country and vote accordingly, its pathetic

Sadly our local Labour representatives seem to be doing their level best to wreck jobs in Swansea.

exiledclaseboy said:
Best_loser said:

Sadly our local Labour representatives seem to be doing their level best to wreck jobs in Swansea.

What are they up to?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back