• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Joel Latibeaudiere

• Thread starter 3swan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 2,566

3swan

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
https://the72.co.uk/2023/07/12/coventry-city-eyeing-released-swansea-city-man-player-weighing-up-options/

We seem to be linked with a few players as Coventry have been.

They also have Bidwell, Palmer, Gyokeres who have played for us and now looking at Lati

Ringwood Jack said:
Will he get bigger wages and opportunities at Coventry.

Wouldn't think he was on much with us, so maybe a bit more. Add on a signing on fee.

Doubt as if he will have many better offers.

Ringwood Jack said:
Will he get bigger wages and opportunities at Coventry.

Bidwell left us to go to Coventry because we weren't prepared to match/renew the contract we gave him when we had parachute payments so wouldn't surprise me if Coventry are prepared to do similar again.

When we play Coventry, put Ginnelly on him and tell him to go on the outside at pace.
In fact, if Ginnelly is still on crutches, he'll still beat him.

3swan said:
https://the72.co.uk/2023/07/12/coventry-city-eyeing-released-swansea-city-man-player-weighing-up-options/

We seem to be linked with a few players as Coventry have been.

They also have Bidwell, Palmer, Gyokeres who have played for us and now looking at Lati

I think Gyokeres has gone to Sporting.

Swanjaxs said:
He's off our wage bill so no real interest where he ends up.

I know, but what's to say if he didn't find a club he would end up back here.

We would be due compensation for him if we did make him a formal contract offer which it seems we did.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back