• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Johnny Depp

It's a crazy world the likes of many of us on here will never understand.
Very unhappy people I think deep down.

Why am I getting news alerts on my phone about this ffs. The modern world is potty.

I'm obviously thick as fvck, how was AH awarded 2 million bucks, and for what. Not that I'm at all interested like.
Thanks in advance.
It's ok, some geezer on Sky news has just explained it👍

Neath_Jack said:
Why am I getting news alerts on my phone about this ffs. The modern world is potty.

Main headline on Itv News at 10, fuking ridiculous ffs

Disappointing outcome for all victims of abuse regardless of who they are and what gender they are.

exiledclaseboy said:
Disappointing outcome for all victims of abuse regardless of who they are and what gender they are.

Except if you believe his testimony (which an American jury has, but a British judge did not), she was the primary abuser in the relationship? I take your point though, anything which makes it harder for victims of abuse to speak up is clearly a bad thing.

I read through a couple of news reports during the trial and neither of them come off looking particularly good.

dickythorpe said:
It's a crazy world the likes of many of us on here will never understand.
Very unhappy people I think deep down.

Agreed Dicky.

dickythorpe said:
You'd hope they'd donate some of it

Depp would be nuts not to do so. Next step in the celebrity playbook for rehabilitating your public image after a scandal.

Crazy how this case has been in the spotlight so much but I will say one thing. Heard is absolutely stunningly beautiful.

biggar63 said:
Crazy how this case has been in the spotlight so much but I will say one thing. Heard is absolutely stunningly beautiful.

In fairness she's come across as a proper nut job just like Johnny D.

Both will probably end up banging each others dirty bits together again and making millions out of the film/book rights ✌️

exiledclaseboy said:

That's a decent point, but with all that's going on at the moment at home abroad and especially in Ukraine and its the main headline and story on News at 10. Dear me.

exiledclaseboy said:

As long as the outcome is correct, and the courts have come to the right conclusion, it’s not disappointing, it’s justice. I haven’t kept up with case apart from my sister in law telling me how much of a lunatic this Herd has been found to be, but It is a very dangerous world we are living in if allegations can be made and the person on receiving end are assumed guilty due to the crime.

I remember a certain popular member of our football club having the same reaction several years back when some cretin made an horrendous allegation against him.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back