• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Joma v Adidas.

TerryPHELAN

First Team Player
Reaction score
I’m quite liking the new away kit, evoked memories of 93/94.
With the Joma deal coming to the end of the coming season, personally I’ve got to say they’ve knocked spots off the tried and trusted brand of adidas who we were previously with.
I thought our adidas kits were pretty bland in our premier league years.Plus I think Jomas quality is much better and longer lasting.
Give me Joma over Adidas any day of the week.

We had a poor generation of Adidas. Didn't they send us Swindon town reject stuff with the swan logo embroidered over?

If we go with Adidas, we'll be template stuff based on the sorts of volumes we shift.

Joma is a much better deal financially, plus have much more creative control.

Absolute no brainer IMO. Although I'd love us to give Hummel a go next time.

dickythorpe said:
We had a poor generation of Adidas. Didn't they send us Swindon town reject stuff with the swan logo embroidered over?

I'm not sure that's quite correct. Our purple & yellow 2013-2014 away kit was an Adidas template also used in various other colours that season for Swindon, Aberdeen, Celta Vigo, Olympique Marseille, Red Star Paris and German club Holstein Kiel as well as the Ugandan and Nepalese national teams. There were probably others too but if anyone ended up with reject Swindon stuff, it could well have been the Nepal away kit as it was exactly the same as Swindon's red & white home kit that season. :lol:

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back