• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jordan James

newquay

First Team Player
Reaction score
Rumours abound that JJ is on our radar.

our new Ferrie Bodde, the box to box CM force we are craving for. With a penchant for the spectacular.

Similar recent goals per game stats as FB with us.

Jordi Jones of Notts County.......think you are getting a bit confused.

JJ from County is a right sided player.

Rumours abound that JJ is on our radar.

our new Ferrie Bodde, the box to box CM force we are craving for. With a penchant for the spectacular.

Similar recent goals per game stats as FB with us.
He's going to Atalanta for 5million. Absolutely not rumoured to be coming to us.

“This kid isn’t worth a couple of million, he’s worth a lot more than that if it’s going to get done.”

This means, it won't be us.

where there's a will.....and if all our stars are aligned.....

been on our radar for quite some time and the perfect fit to propel us to the next level

where there's a will.....and if all our stars are aligned.....

been on our radar for quite some time and the perfect fit to propel us to the next level

Attachments

• Laughing-Emoji.png
    Laughing-Emoji.png
    115.3 KB · Views: 0
Saw him play for Wales against Croatia and he looked quality. While I’d love to see him here, there’s no way it’s going to happen. If he carries on playing like he did fr Wales that night, he's going for an eight figure number.

He's going to be a real player... if I was Atalanta I'd be biting Birmingham's hand off for a £5 million fee

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back