• Thank you very much | Diolch yn fawr

    All at JackArmy.net would like to thank everyone who has played a part on this site over the past 25 years whether that is through writing, contributing, moderating, posting or just visting and reading.

    Without any of you the work that has gone into the site would have been pointless and we will always be proud that we built, generated and managed a community that was such a big part of the Swansea City supporting life for so long.

    It has been a pleasure to bring to you the site for so long but the time is now right to turn the lights out for the last time but we do it both with a heavy heart and a sense of pride driven by the so many messages received since we announced the closure.

    The site will remain here for a period until we archive and mothball it for the last time later this summer but all aspects are in a read only format.

    Thank you though for all the memories

    Phil Sumbler
    Owner, jackarmy.net

Judith Durham

  • Thread starter Thread starter CurtessECarr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3
  • Views Views: Views 969

CurtessECarr

Tommy Hutchison
Joined
Jul 8, 2020
Messages
1,441
Reaction score
184
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-62447650

Her and Karen Carpenter loved their voices. RIP
 
Darran said:
Sad news.

I loved this when I was a kid.

https://youtu.be/U02chTrnU6w

I can remember my mother singing this song to me as a lullaby when I was a small nipper, I didn’t know it was an actual song until many many years later when I heard it being played on the radio. Just played the video you posted and it brought a load of memories flood8ng back and a tear to the eye. Thanks for posting.
 
MajorR said:
Darran said:
Sad news.

I loved this when I was a kid.

https://youtu.be/U02chTrnU6w

I can remember my mother singing this song to me as a lullaby when I was a small nipper, I didn’t know it was an actual song until many many years later when I heard it being played on the radio. Just played the video you posted and it brought a load of memories flood8ng back and a tear to the eye. Thanks for posting.

My pleasure my friend.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top