• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Julian Winter and Josh Marsh expected to leave roles

Richard

First Team Player
Reaction score
Swansea City set for huge shake-up as Julian Winter and Josh Marsh expected to leave roles

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-set-huge-shake-26839128?fbclid=IwAR2iclJ-i4vWl5JvYqYRI9rUZFVrjw0TpVMgOcHbizrPfvBNksy2NVrj0Ds

Swanjaxs said:
Julie Winter is still here! 😳

Is he/she/them Trans now? No wonder we haven't seen them if they were having the operation.

I find this quote from Martin interesting regarding the January transfer window:

Martin said nobody "on the ground" in Wales can be "held accountable" for the failed window.

"That's not me blaming anyone, that's me being really honest with you and being really disappointed and frustrated," Martin said.

"I probably feel the same way as most of the supporters, the players, the staff, I think we're all disappointed we couldn't add [players].

"We'd chat for so many hours - me, Josh, Julian, the recruitment team - about what we need. The problem then arises that we don't have the final say here.

"All of the hours that get put into the work, then we have a bit of ambiguity at the end of it. It's a huge body of work that takes a lot of energy and time away.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back