• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kanye 2024

He could also have #Westisbest. And #Kanye? Yes he can!

He should employ us to manage his campaign.

It really bothers me that there is a very powerful country in the world where, if you have enough money, you can become it's leader. You need no experience of politics, no understanding of diplomacy and little interest in basic humanity yet you can feck up not only your own country but the rest of the world with impunity. It's bloody sad, it truly is.

legoman said:
It really bothers me that there is a very powerful country in the world where, if you have enough money, you can become it's leader. You need no experience of politics, no understanding of diplomacy and little interest in basic humanity yet you can feck up not only your own country but the rest of the world with impunity. It's bloody sad, it truly is.

I agree it is truly sad.

For most of my life, and probably more so once I had kids of my own, one of my long term wishes had always been that, when my time comes to leave this world, it would be in a better state than it was when I entered it which was less than 7 years after the end of WW11 when things were still a mess. I have seen a lot of ups and downs come and go but up until about 10 years ago, I was still pretty confident that I would get my wish which would have provided a little comfort during my final few years knowing that things had improved for my children & grandchildren, etc. But feck me, things have gone rapidly downhill in the last decade and it's the rise to power of the likes of Putin, Trump, Bolsonaro, Johnson, etc, and the resulting changes in humanity and global attitudes they and others have created, that have seriously demoralised me and I'm less confident now than at any other time in my life that I will get my wish. Maybe things will still be better than they were in '52 as there's still time (I hope) but I may never quite lose the feeling that they could have been so much better still. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.It's bloody sad, it truly is.

Like when (even though the spelling would've been slightly off), we should've signed Wayne Bridge.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back