• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kyle Naughton

Pentyrchjack

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
As we know Russ talks bollocks and when I read this again I think he’s really saying “Kyle, your too old, f*ck off”:

“Kyle, I really hope we can keep him. He's probably not played as much as he wants this season, he's so important to us. Last year without Kyle the process would have been a lot longer.

His quality from day one, his mentality and attitude, they love him in the dressing room. We love him. When someone's spent a long time at a club I always feel with the service they've given and what's he's given it should be their decision to leave the club and not taken out of their hands."

Would have been a better option at RB this season than those we saw, even at his age

Pentyrchjack said:
As we know Russ talks bollocks and when I read this again I think he’s really saying “Kyle, your too old, f*ck off”:

“Kyle, I really hope we can keep him. He's probably not played as much as he wants this season, he's so important to us. Last year without Kyle the process would have been a lot longer.

His quality from day one, his mentality and attitude, they love him in the dressing room. We love him. When someone's spent a long time at a club I always feel with the service they've given and what's he's given it should be their decision to leave the club and not taken out of their hands."
I tend not to read/listen to what he says.
However I note the old favourite ''The process'' mentioned here.
It would have taken longer?
Does that mean we have completed it now?
WBA are on to hiding Monday.

His footballing brain will still be great however his legs have gone, so in that basis we have to move him on. We can utilise his 10k a week to much better means.

Pentyrchjack said:
“Last year without Kyle the process would have been a lot longer."

As for this, I’ve got no idea what it means.

Sigh. We have at least another season of this shite.

I hope it’s at least the best mid table finish of his career next season.

Even if he did become the manager his cult think he is, and we all scattered tofu at his feet, this dribble would still be unbearable.

monmouth said:

Come on, Mon, we will accomplish that this season.

He is decent with the ball and reads the game well. Sadly he has lost pace and gets bullied too easily so a liability to a degree in this league.

Good servant who's time is up here.

I remember his screamer at Sunderland which all but secured Premier league safety under Paul Clement.

monmouth said:
Sigh. We have at least another season of this shite.

Even if he did become the manager his cult think he is, and we all scattered tofu at his feet, this dribble would still be unbearable.

Kyle seems to be a good footballer near the end of his career and also be a decent person, so I hope that he's around next season. PS can anyone name anybody's cult according to Monmouth? Because I don't know of anyone and am interested in the answer.

Glyn1 said:
Kyle seems to be a good footballer near the end of his career and also be a decent person, so I hope that he's around next season. PS can anyone name anybody's cult according to Monmouth? Because I don't know of anyone and am interested in the answer.

Twitter is full of Martin is a god, give him a new contract brigade.. and the majority of the east stand singing section obfuscate when he does his stupid fist pump b*llocks, plus a few posters on the other forum are Martinballists

Our full backs need to control the game better than they do. We were regularly out of position and shipping goals by forgetting to get in shape. Play a back 4 and Kyle is good enough. Can also play defensive midfield. Probably needs to move on now as he can get more elsewhere once his terms are renegotiated. On this, Russ is doing his best to maximise the player's options, a player who has played at a high level.

Glyn1 said:

Like Skippy says, Martin seems to have a sizeable cadre of supporters who won't hear a bad word said about him, despite the evidence of the last 2 seasons on the pitch.

I've always liked Kyle and he's been a fine player for us down the years, but as others have said, his wages can now be better used elsewhere. If he's here next season, it should be for a fraction of the wages as emergency backup, or in a non-playing role if his presence is as important as Martin claims.

JackSomething said:
Like Skippy says, Martin seems to have a sizeable cadre of supporters who won't hear a bad word said about him, despite the evidence of the last 2 seasons on the pitch.

I've always liked Kyle and he's been a fine player for us down the years, but as others have said, his wages can now be better used elsewhere. If he's here next season, it should be for a fraction of the wages as emergency backup, or in a non-playing role if his presence is as important as Martin claims.

There is no room in football for sentiment, even more so when you haven’t got the proverbial pot to piss in.

If we genuinely need an emergency back up then something has probably gone wrong with recruitment.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back