• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Last night's Leeds match

swansvalleyjack

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
Two things I'll always remember.

How completely outclassed we were.

The minutes applause for Chris Brown. Game stopped, all players and match officials applauding as well. Plus Leeds fans, fair play to them. Wonderful tribute, never seen the like before.

As for the match...I left half time, better things to do.

The Yanks are killing us.

The minutes applause for Chris Brown. Game stopped, all players and match officials applauding as well. Plus Leeds fans, fair play to them. Wonderful tribute, never seen the like before.

Wonderful tribute

RIP

Completely agree, incredible and moving

If only our owners could contemplate the love we have for our club. Epitomised by the tribute to Chris. They’re totally detached from the reality.

I wasn’t at the game and didn’t see the applause until this morning. Like you, I cannot think of anywhere I have seen something similar. A fitting tribute.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back