• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Lewis Hamilton

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
There’s either something wrong with the bloke or he’s doing it on purpose.
I’m going for the first one I don’t think he realises.

https://twitter.com/lewishamilton/status/1288401742028255237?s=21

There is nothing wrong with Hamilton apart from the fact his hypocrisy is a bigger danger than his day job.
He is so utterly shallow and consumed by his self importance.Hence his hectoring of his fellow drivers.

I wouldnt watch a F1 if it were free. I d shut the curtains if it was outside my house . It is boring,predicatble and meaningless now given the climate change issues.

Even the most modestly gifted F1 drivers live lives of extreme privilege. Its rather different for many 2 wheeled stars who are

1.Braver and

2.More skilful and

3.More down to earth.

Ive spoken to Rossi,Crutchlow,and Marquez and they are fine people.

Fogarty was an arse on race days but ok otherwise.

Hamilton need a slap

Have to say, that tweet will no doubt give strength to the many thousands of people who have lost their livelihoods recently and are struggling to put a meal on the family table...

Lewis is lacking something in self awareness I’d say. Also he’s a bit dull.

He lacks perception,humility,respect and tolerance but not ego,which is consuming him.

A Monaco resident

Not going to stick up for him as such, but I've worked with a good few people who work with Hamilton now and he's a friendly and humble person outside of the 'spotlight' and media.

He wasn't brought up with riches unlike many/most modern-day F1 drivers.

He was nothing like this when he entered Formula One in 2007. His ego has grown massively in the last 5 or 6 years in particular, since his recent haul of World titles (a lot to do with his car but that's Formula One for you). He's without doubt one of the biggest talents the sport has ever seen.

He's used this to build up his 'brand' and together with his newfound A-list celeb pals and plenty of Instagram posts, he does seem to love his own voice and opinion.

He was gutted when not all of the drivers 'took a knee' in the races so far this season and was pretty condescending in his response to them.

A complete and utter Plick, can someone please confirm if we can use profanity on new board as im starting to sound like an extra from allo allo. That isn't banned by the righteous is it? ah well they can do one with afore mentioned arse wipe.

Swanjaxs said:
Have to say, that tweet will no doubt give strength to the many thousands of people who have lost their livelihoods recently and are struggling to put a meal on the family table...

Like when Nancy Pelosi went on the James Corden show at the height of the Covid crisis to show off her $12 tubs of ice cream in her $24,000 fridge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgfumenJbXE

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back