• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Liverlol

Cooperman

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
A subdued performance at home to Burnley and a first loss at Anfield in 68 games.

Also four years to the day since we did them up there. I still marvel at that cross from Tom Carroll.

Cooperman said:
A subdued performance at home to Burnley and a first loss at Anfield in 68 games.

Also four years to the day since we did them up there. I still marvel at that cross from Tom Carroll.

We were simply brilliant that day.

Cooperman said:

Tbh coops it seems longer.

They are playing like they've put 11 Doppelgangers on the pitch. Are they the new Leicester? One season wonders.

Fireboy said:
Cooperman said:

Tbh coops it seems longer.

I agree. The year of 2020 has stretched things out a little but even it sure does feel like more than four years ago.

CurtessECarr said:
They are playing like they've put 11 Doppelgangers on the pitch. Are they the new Leicester? One season wonders.

I bloody hope so.

CurtessECarr said:

I don't think that is fair on Leicester. They nearly got relegated the season before and got the Champions League Quarter Finals the following season.

JBT95 said:
CurtessECarr said:

I don't think that is fair on Leicester. They nearly got relegated the season before and got the Champions League Quarter Finals the following season.

How is curtis being unfair? Leicester have won the PL only the once.

Fireboy said:
JBT95 said:

How is curtis being unfair? Leicester have won the PL only the once.

I suppose his point being that nobody believed Leicester would win the title that season, while Liverpool were at worst joint favourites going into last season. Plus Liverpool are a team expected to challenge every season, which Leicester are not expected to do.

To please JBT, shall we say the Chelsea of 15/16 are a potential better comparison? From champions the previous season to 50 points behind the champions. Who were, of course, Leicester.

Until klopp starting getting it right iirc they only really challenged twice for the PL.

Fireboy said:
CurtessECarr said:

I bloody hope so.

Don't you like Liverpool then ? Didn't know that matey - learn something every day ! :

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back