• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Luke Williams Interview

I managed 15 mins and then gave up. I’m not seeing anything to be positive about, but irrespective of what I think I hope he can turn us around.

I managed 15 mins and then gave up. I’m not seeing anything to be positive about, but irrespective of what I think I hope he can turn us around.
I’ve watched the obligatory Langstaff videos since yesterday’s rumours and apart from the fact that the boy knows how to score, the main thing that stood out was for most of his goals, there were 3-4 Notts County players in or around the box with him. They attacked as a unit.
Yates/Cullen are so isolated with us and their possession stats don’t lie. Ronald goes on a run and he’s on his Jack Jones…. Like Nigel Walker for Wales.
Back LW and next season will be a completely different ball game, I’m sure of that.

Beggers can't be chooser's
For all turning thier noses up at the prospect of singing Langstaff...
Give your heads a wobble ffs

Yates 2.5 million pound notes remember 😂

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back