• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Luke Williams on Rio Ave F.C. | Reaction | Men's

I will be at the first home game of the season. Can't bluddy wait! I think we've recruited well, hopefully it's not finished yet, and my spirits have been raised. Come on you Swans!

The biggest message there is that Lian Cullen won't be playing much.

The biggest message there is that Lian Cullen won't be playing much.
Aye and I was disappointed that the interviewer didnt ask him about the trialist, also as an aside was suprised ( tho I prob shouldnt be ) that the offical match report still named him as " a trialist "

Aye and I was disappointed that the interviewer didnt ask him about the trialist, also as an aside was suprised ( tho I prob shouldnt be ) that the offical match report still named him as " a trialist "
I’m sure he played for Oxford just 3 days ago against Southampton and impressed there, to come in this short notice and not know much about how we set up and do that in 20 minutes he must have something about him.

I’m sure he played for Oxford just 3 days ago against Southampton and impressed there, to come in this short notice and not know much about how we set up and do that in 20 minutes he must have something about him.
Sorry bud i meant what he thought of his performance and was there a contract in the offing.

I was under the impression that it was a common courtesy not to publicly name trialists because it might impact on their opportunities with other clubs. As a result I wasn't surprised that he wasn't asked about Trialist, LW never really liked answering questions about players that are not ours anyway.

One thing I am surprised at is no question asking about the absence of Ronald, Ginnelly and Parker as well as injury updates on Allen.

I was under the impression that it was a common courtesy not to publicly name trialists because it might impact on their opportunities with other clubs. As a result I wasn't surprised that he wasn't asked about Trialist, LW never really liked answering questions about players that are not ours anyway.

One thing I am surprised at is no question asking about the absence of Ronald, Ginnelly and Parker as well as injury updates on Allen.
Probably because they are injured mate?..

Probably because they are injured mate?..
I know that, I meant about if they were expected to be fit for Saturday
Word was that Ronald could have seen some minutes today but yeah no sign of him

Apparently he was wearing flip flops around the bench. Hopefully he will be ready for Boro.

Liked the trialist. Quick, aggressive and young.

I hope Luke does well. Think he's an amazing guy and genuinely wants to do well.

I'd say that looking at our bench, even given the fact that 12 players were allowed, most were kids U23 level, says Williams choices were limited

It doesn't help that these softball interviews are conducted by the club's media team, not questions from actual independent journos like it used to be.

Safe scripted questions...I'm surprised he didn't ask the common question

" what do you like about Swansea "

I spoke to Joe outside the stadium after the game, he said he's hoping to be fit in a couple of weeks.

Whether that happens and how long he'll stay fit before getting injured again remains to be seen

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back