• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

M&S bargains....

BrynCartwright

Mel Nurse
Reaction score
Tried to get into my old suits on Monday in preparation for a funeral at Llanelli Crem on Tuesday. Discovered I am now a fatty-boom boom. Needed a new suit pronto.

Went to Parc Trostre M&S as I couldn't be arsed to get into Swansea. Not a huge amount of choice but picked up a suit, a £20 belt and a £20 shirt for £65. They are giving 25% off or other deals on pretty much all their clothes. (Yep I know they aren't as good as they used to be).

No discounts in the Foodhall, which is probably for the best, considering the pounds of fat I now need to lose.

The food hall is awesome but boy is it expensive. It's more expensive than Waitrose!

The posh dog posh burger rolls are awesome, mind!

Bryn, where did you get those "under crackers" you were after pre lockdown???

dickythorpe said:

I bought 2 packs of 3x "Penguins" from M&M Direct. Not bad value at all. £24 for 6.

As Pegs said, Asdl will be cheaper for kecks, but if you're a player like me, you've gotta think about how the sort views you!

BrynCartwright said:
dickythorpe said:

I bought 2 packs of 3x "Penguins" from M&M Direct. Not bad value at all. £24 for 6.

As Pegs said, Asdl will be cheaper for kecks, but if you're a player like me, you've gotta think about how the sort views you!

Under armour.
The cost makes your eyes water, but by god the comfort and the end of Bettys. No going back.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back