• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Manchester City midfielder move is a step closer

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
As expected one of the Swans loan targets – Tommy Doyle – has had his loan spell with Hamburg terminated which opens the door for a potential move to Swansea in the January window. Doyle has been a target for the Swans even before his move to Germany at the start of the season and […]

Read more

Only 71 minutes for Hamburg, am I reading that correctly? Assuming he joins then who would he displace in the starting eleven?

Cooperman said:
Only 71 minutes for Hamburg, am I reading that correctly? Assuming he joins then who would he displace in the starting eleven?

Yeh think he is a central midfielder, smacks more of a Cooper signing to me.

He’s looked a good player when I’ve seen him, probably competition with Paterson?

hahaha they love shopping for our targets mind..

I can see cardiff seriously struggling next year.

No money, struggling this season and now reliant on loans who will all return in the summer. Their only decent player Moore surely to mvoe on in the summer too..

Swansea93 said:
Joining Cardiff on loan

Is that official? Glen Williams said wide of mark as they are stacked with midfielders.

Swansea93 said:
Risc said:
Is that official? Glen Williams said wide of mark as they are stacked with midfielders.

From Sky Sports News mate

I looked but couldn’t see anything about it on Sky Sports. Also if LJ at Sky has been told the boy is coming to S Wales, he might just type Cardiff in cos it’s was the first thing that came into his head. Just like for us down here, there’s no difference between Bradford and Blackburn, they both begin with B and they’re up North.

Swansea93 said:
Risc said:

Yeah noticed a lot of journalists saying it, Glen Williams has said from the Cardiff end it’s not happening, though they’ve been wrong plenty of times already this window.

Would be a good signing for them.

Risc said:
Swansea93 said:

Yeah noticed a lot of journalists saying it, Glen Williams has said from the Cardiff end it’s not happening, though they’ve been wrong plenty of times already this window.

Yeah don’t think we need him down here now if we’re focusing on getting O Riley in.

Swansea93 said:
Risc said:

Yeah don’t think we need him down here now if we’re focusing on getting O Riley in.

Attacking mid we need, Ntcham can't seem to last the pace at the moment, understandably, Paterson is injured and can struggle in some games, flooding the squad with CM's which O'Riley is ain't the best of plans, IMO

Then again, the side desperately need's pace out wide, ain't seen any sign of that happening. :eek:

Niigata Jack said:
Swansea93 said:

Attacking mid we need, Ntcham can't seem to last the pace at the moment, understandably, Paterson is injured and can struggle in some games, flooding the squad with CM's which O'Riley is ain't the best of plans, IMO
Then again, the side desperately need's pace out wide, ain't seen any sign of that happening. :eek:

Yeah agree on both counts!

Our business going late into window by the looks.

Risc said:
Niigata Jack said:

Yeah agree on both counts!

Our business going late into window by the looks.

Seems like Fulton Bidwell & Dhanda are holding our plans up at the minute.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back