• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin again points to the summer for MORE changes

A4Jack

Staff member
Reaction score
Russell Martin has again looked to the summer in the wake of the 0-0 draw against Birmingham to improve the depth and quality throughout the squad. The Swans boss has regularly talked about his wants for the summer window with a number of moves in and out expected (although not sure where you’d start...

Read more

Think he needs to demonstrate a consistent ability to get the best out of what he has before we allow him to spend more.

After spending money on Fisher I’m beginning to think giving him money might be a mistake. I’m waiting for someone to explain why Hamer or Fisher is a better option than Benda. We’re 15th FFS.

Wouldn’t trust him with another penny, to be honest.

Itchysphincter said:
After spending money on Fisher I’m beginning to think giving him money might be a mistake. I’m waiting for someone to explain why Hamer or Fisher is a better option than Benda. We’re 15th FFS.

He might be a slight upgrade because of his distribution (I’m not convinced, but you could make that argument), but there were tons of areas we should have been looking at improving before a keeper in January.

JackFish said:
Itchysphincter said:

He might be a slight upgrade because of his distribution (I’m not convinced, but you could make that argument), but there were tons of areas we should have been looking at improving before a keeper in January.

Fisher’s distribution is appalling.

Itchysphincter said:
Fisher’s distribution is appalling.

That’s not fair, he’s only been here a few months and he’s set up loads of chances for the opposition already!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back