• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin v Brad Bobbly

Taffpop

North Banker
Reaction score
Here’s my thoughts…. Delete as necessary.

First time in 20 years as a ST holder I’ve felt nothing coming away from a game. Especially a game we’ve lost in the 93rd min. No gut churning. No disbelief. No nothing. I’d be in tears back in the day.

Under BB I’d think it was inevitable until he was hoofed.

I think it’s one excuse after another with RM and we are dying in the short term at the expense of his career.

I feel like I’m turning up to watch the next insatallment of his career - not a swans game.

Gutted. But not because we lost.

See you Saturday

Taffpop said:
Here’s my thoughts…. Delete as necessary.

First time in 20 years as a ST holder I’ve felt nothing coming away from a game. Especially a game we’ve lost in the 93rd min. No gut churning. No disbelief. No nothing. I’d be in tears back in the day.

Under BB I’d think it was inevitable until he was hoofed.

I think it’s one excuse after another with RM and we are dying in the short term at the expense of his career.

I feel like I’m turning up to watch the next insatallment of his career - not a swans game.

Gutted. But not because we lost.

See you Saturday
You have summed up how I feel. Left the ground tonight non plussed. Just don't feel anything watching us now.

Even tempted to skip the rest of the games and let my old man have my season ticket.

After the Luton game I walked away thinking we had a whiff of relegation about us.
After last night I still think that.
But I feel apathetic as there's so much more than football going on in most of our lives.

dickythorpe said:
After the Luton game I walked away thinking we had a whiff of relegation about us.
After last night I still think that.
But I feel apathetic as there's so much more than football going on in most of our lives.

And therein lies the issue. Apart from a few boos, as we were walking out, there was a sense of acceptance and apathy amongst everyone.
We either change very quickly or down we go.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back