• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mass shooting in Maine USA

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
At least 22 dead and more than 50 injured in two incidents, lunatic still at large.

What the actual fuck...

I said to Mrs L this morning as I sipped my tea watching the news that as far as I was concerned I am geographically as close to the US as I ever want to be. Country is mental

Just said on the news there's been about 500 mass shootings in America this year!!

This has been happening for years though, it's pointless being outraged about it

Frightening

75-E782-E1-7835-4-E29-8-E4-A-187-CEBA798-D3.webp

Swanjaxs said:
Just said on the news there's been about 500 mass shootings in America this year!!

Yeah, watching breakfast TV they were in the middle of saying 'There have been 500 mass shootings in America...' and I was anticipating the next words to be something like 'ever' or even 'in the last decade'...but this year is mental.

That figure doesn't surprise me at all.

There was another mass shooting in the early part of this year, and i searched then how many they had had, and it was only something like 3 months into the year. I posted the numbers on here.

They are meant to be one of the worlds most forward thinking / superpower etc. but they are completely backwards in their attitudes towards guns. Not all obviously.

legoman said:
In which case they get what they deserve. The NRA must be run by psychos

I get the guns in America are bad thing but that’s never going to change. Just looking back at the list of all these incidents proves that.

However any state that does not screen potential gun owners for mental health issues for example is almost as guilty if not as guilty as the assailant.

You’d think in this age of online surveillance and information gathering by the U.S. state and other organisations this would be a relatively easy thing to do???

legoman said:
In which case they get what they deserve. The NRA must be run by psychos

Just to add to that - they are probably run by people who think that looser gun legislation enables them to buy more guns to protect themselves from genuine psychos who they have enabled by their lobbying to buy guns in the first instance? Maybe I’m wrong and most states Dont allow people with mental health issues to own a firearm.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back