• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Merseyside Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
The location was incidental. This was a gathering of the scum of Britain from all across the country. Oh for some French policing, with batons drawn and a few cracked skulls.

Genuinely surprised that happened in Liverpool. They’ve a long history of chasing away right wingers. That and their proud tradition of sticking up for immigrants.

Pegojack said:
The location was incidental. This was a gathering of the scum of Britain from all across the country. Oh for some French policing, with batons drawn and a few cracked skulls.

I would love to know how you came to the conclusion that they were from all over Britain, from the videos I have seen, the accent is most definitely scouse.

Far right scum. They’re on the rise all over the place.

How are they far right scum? From what I can see, they were upset over a 15 year old girl, being chatted up by a 25 year old.

Neath_Jack said:
Genuinely surprised that happened in Liverpool. They’ve a long history of chasing away right wingers. That and their proud tradition of sticking up for immigrants.

You would be correct, they are not right wingers, just local people at the end of their tether, from what I gather the video of the 15 year old girl, being talked too by the 25 year old immigrant, was just one example, there have been many more instances like that.

jack123 said:
You would be correct, they are not right wingers, just local people at the end of their tether, from what I gather the video of the 15 year old girl, being talked too by the 25 year old immigrant, was just one example, there have been many more instances like that.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/feb/11/merseyside-violence-outside-hotel-housing-asylum-seekers-arrests

Yes-locals who come with weapons and fireworks. Note that the individual in 'the video' has been arrested elsewhere in country. These are racist scum and notably known Neo nazis have been agitating. It appears some locals have been naive enough to believe lies. Does not help when your Home Secretary uses inflammatory language, and pound shop facists like Farage have a platform

jack123 said:

Ah yes, those cuddly non-fascists at Patriotic Alternative and Britain First. Just placid centrists with vEry ReUl ConsuRns. There’ll be local people involved of course, but the usual agitators are involved too. Utter scum.

jack123 said:
Racist scum? Come on, at what point do we draw a line,

Yes, racist scum. When people are resorting to violence, they’re scum. When that’s aimed at people on the basis of where they’re from, that’s racist.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Ah yes, those cuddly non-fascists at Patriotic Alternative and Britain First. Just placid centrists with vEry ReUl ConsuRns. There’ll be local people involved of course, but the usual agitators are involved too. Utter scum.

I wonder, if you have any proof of that statement.?

Darran said:
I’m surprised you aren’t up there.

Yeah, you keep following those lefty twerps matey. When our country is completely ferked, which by the way it's going will take about another 3 years.

https://youtu.be/QzvaYSeTDaQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members