• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Morecambe winger in Swans link

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
As the season approached its finale it just a few weeks time, the transfer rumours will continue to increase and today it is a link between the Swans and Morecambe winger Carlos Mendes Gomes. It seems a bit of a pointless link if I am being honest given our tendency to not bother with wingers […]

Read more

A winger eh?

I wonder what position Cooper has in mind for him?

J_B said:
A winger eh?

I wonder what position Cooper has in mind for him?

Well, Freddie won't be here next season.....

Are we being skeptical for the benefit of our north American audience ?

Carlos should look to see what happened to Kristoffer Peterson before deciding to come here...We don’t need wingers or even strikers when we have Cooperball.

If we are going to play with wingers next season we should be snapping him up, free transfer scored 16 goals albeit in L2 and he’s only 22, looks a player.

Swansea93 said:
If we are going to play with wingers next season we should be snapping him up, free transfer scored 16 goals albeit in L2 and he’s only 22, looks a player.

Looks like he has a good eye for goal and can play left, right or through the middle. Won't be a free transfer though as Morecambe have triggered a 1 year contract extension for him. Still up to £1.5m as a top price I think would be a bargain for that kind of player, only 22 and if he does well he would have significant resale value which also always has to be a consideration.

So a winger, who won't player as a winger, but might play up front, because we don't use strikers. Cue, no goals and fans saying he's crap.

Sounds good.

I remain fairly convinced that what the club are recruiting for and what Cooper wants aren't the same thing.

They must be praying that Palace make him an offer.

West Brom v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back