• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mulder off

Marchamjack

First Team Player
Reaction score
By the looks according to some Dutch journos on twitter. Back to Heerenveen once the season ends (or Wednesday evening as it’s otherwise known).

Looks like Benda will get his chance next season

I'm sure I read on here that his Premier League wage was £25k per week. If that was true and even if we cut it in half following relegation then it's still a sizeable saving, probably equates to two or three squad players for next season.

Not sure how reliable this is
https://footballleaguefc.com/swansea-city-2019-20-player-wages/
Puts Mulder on £12,000.
More likely to move to get game time - Nordfeldt (no better or worse) preferred, he left then Woodman (no better or worse) preferred.
If Cooper stays he'll be looking or another loan player.

Wonder if we’ve made some form of move for Woodman if this is the case?

I wouldn't mind seeing Benda given a go.

The last few games with Mulder has been a mark up in performance in terms of playing it out from the back. Woodman really struggles with the ball at his feet, not sure if it's a technical issue he has or it is just a confidence problem which is likely due to his age.

I'm assuming Benda, coming through our u23s has been used to starting things from the back.

Risc said:

The last few games with Mulder has been a mark up in performance in terms of playing it out from the back. Woodman really struggles with the ball at his feet, not sure if it's a technical issue he has or it is just a confidence problem which is likely due to his age.

I'm assuming Benda, coming through our u23s has been used to starting things from the back.

Must admit that I don't see much difference between him and Woodman with ball at feet, but I think Woodman would have saved one of those Ameobi shots ...

Cooper confirmed a while back that Benda will be part of the first team squad next season.

Hammy said:
Risc said:

Must admit that I don't see much difference between him and Woodman with ball at feet, but I think Woodman would have saved one of those Ameobi shots ...

At the beginning of the season he maybe would of, not so sure now, I thought he went down like a MFI Wardrobe for Pablo's goal and spaghetti hands for Luton's winner.

He always seems at a complete panic when the ball is played back to him and seems to go long more often than not, maybe stats would say different I'm not sure.

People who want to give Benda a go and are saying he’s had a great season, how much of him have you seen other than the League Two table and them being top? (Genuine question)

Their goals conceded isn’t particularly great considering they won the league, I’ve no idea how they’ve been set up to play though. Seems like a bit of a gamble to make him our number 1 next season.

Risc said:

At the start of the season Woodman was supposed to have excellent distribution, would come for the ball and was a decent shot stopper but as the season progressed he became more erratics, stayed on his line and has had a few dodgy pass him (None the less a decent player but IO no better than Nordfet or Mulder).
Like many of our players he's gone down hill as the season continued and like many of our players has appeared nervous of making mistakes.
Benda did well at Swindon but Championship is a big step up.
I think we'll see another hopeful from another club coming on loan.

Badlands said:
Not sure how reliable this is
https://footballleaguefc.com/swansea-city-2019-20-player-wages/
Puts Mulder on £12,000.
More likely to move to get game time - Nordfeldt (no better or worse) preferred, he left then Woodman (no better or worse) preferred.
If Cooper stays he'll be looking or another loan player.

650k a year for sitting on the bench of a mid championship side.

& to think Birch had the cheek to ask if Id hand over £84 refund for my ST.

Makes me sick

Risc said:

I remember when it was not uncommon for one of the players to hoof the ball up the pitch for a goal kick cos the goalie wasn’t up to it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back