• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Nathan Ake

Pacemaker

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Man City have offered £41 million for him, a decent player but it just shows how mad the PL has gone.

There is an option linked to his contract for Chelsea to match the price and take him if they want.

I can’t see Joe Rodon going to the PL with his injury record at the moment but if he can maintain his progress and improve then the Eventual price will make some at the club happy.

Our supporters' constant fixation on associating Joe Rodon with big Premier League sides' searches for a centre back is always amusing.

Joe Rodon can't string a handful of above average performances together in the second tier. He has no business being linked to the upper half of the Premier League.

It reminds me of the hype surrounding Roberts. That soon dispersed after it became obvious to even the most biased that he's not the next superstar some thought he was going to be.

Dwight..... Have a snickers son, you are such a drama queen when you are hungry!

The topic is about a 41M bid for a relegated Premier league player, why would 20M not be right for a young player who has played 2 seasons in the top half in the champ with the following linked to him!?
Man Utd
Man City
Everton
Sheff Utd.

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
Our supporters' constant fixation on associating Joe Rodon with big Premier League sides' searches for a centre back is always amusing.

Joe Rodon can't string a handful of above average performances together in the second tier. He has no business being linked to the upper half of the Premier League.

It reminds me of the hype surrounding Roberts. That soon dispersed after it became obvious to even the most biased that he's not the next superstar some thought he was going to be.

But both are deemed good enough to play for our National team in the Euros as selected by one of your heroes and someone I suspect has slightly more knowledge on football than either of us.

When we played Bournemouth a few years ago at Christmas time and lost I think it was 0-3, Ake was by far the best player on the pitch. At 19/20 he controlled the game.

magicdaps10 said:
Dwight..... Have a snickers son, you are such a drama queen when you are hungry!

The topic is about a 41M bid for a relegated Premier league player, why would 20M not be right for a young player who has played 2 seasons in the top half in the champ with the following linked to him!?
Man Utd
Man City
Everton
Sheff Utd.

Boring isn’t it? I’ve always stuck up for Dwight but he’s getting in my tits now.

Darran said:
magicdaps10 said:

Man Utd
Man City
Everton
Sheff Utd.

Boring isn’t it? I’ve always stuck up for Dwight but he’s getting in my tits now.

Just getting stupid with him now.

Pacemaker said:

But both are deemed good enough to play for our National team in the Euros as selected by one of your heroes and someone I suspect has slightly more knowledge on football than either of us.

Well, he knows how not to turn up for his country and lie about it.

Joe is a better centre half than Jude Bellingham though that's for sure 👍

Do you not agree 🤔

Darran said:
magicdaps10 said:

Man Utd
Man City
Everton
Sheff Utd.

I know it's irrational, but he's actually making me dislike Dwight Yorke a bit now who is a player I've never previously had anything against.

karnataka said:
Darran said:

I know it's irrational, but he's actually making me dislike Dwight Yorke a bit now who is a player I've never previously had anything against.

How about virtually disowning his disabled son? (The actual Dwight that is).

With the money from who they sell plus the parachute payment, they’ll (on paper), Have a good chance of bounce back.

magicdaps10 said:

Man Utd
Man City
Everton
Sheff Utd.

Ive heard on the grapevine for some time Leicester are interested. If he has any sense he will go where he will have a chance of playing.

KrunchyKarrot said:
magicdaps10 said:

Man Utd
Man City
Everton
Sheff Utd.

Ive heard on the grapevine for some time Leicester are interested. If he has any sense he will go where he will have a chance of playing.

Dwights team then.

He will be the first choice😁

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back