• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

New Beatles Documentary Film

Wow,👏 and as they say in the US “awesome”.
The Greatest Band Ever, looking forward to this.

Peter Jackson has been a Beatlemaniac his entire life, as anyone who has seen his first film would know.

Attachments

• MV5BMDk3NzM3ZDAtYmQ0Mi00YjI4LTk3OTktMzg3ZmU5MGE3MjEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BMDk3NzM3ZDAtYmQ0Mi00YjI4LTk3OTktMzg3ZmU5MGE3MjEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 2,181
Dr. Winston said:
Peter Jackson has been a Beatlemaniac his entire life, as anyone who has seen his first film would know.

That was a cracking interpretation of ‘The Lord of the Rings’ book to be fair. ;)

By Peter Jackson, out hopefully 2021. Looks ace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fuMS_7pd_s

Just merged the two threads together

Ah bollocks. I posted this in a new thread not realising it had already been done. Can mods delete my Beatles thread please?

Looks good though, lets hope we can see this in a cinema in the summer.

Ebo said:
Ah bollocks. I posted this in a new thread not realising it had already been done. Can mods delete my Beatles thread please?

Looks good though, lets hope we can see this in a cinema in the summer.

Thick twat.

MrSwerve said:
Dr. Winston said:

That was a cracking interpretation of ‘The Lord of the Rings’ book to be fair. ;)

Inspired by Ringo wasn’t it!

Really enjoyed the Beatles anthology in the mid 90’s, this looks like it focus’s on the later years which I find more fascinating to be honest, egos, dynamics of being so famous, how they managed to keep producing outstanding albums for years, unlike more recent bands that normally only have a few up there sleeve, is testament to how talented a bunch they were. I doubt we will ever see the like of again.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back