• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Beatles documentary

Darran said:
PSumbler said:
Watched about the first hour of the first episode of Get Back this morning - hope it gets better 😂

Yeah but you’re the bloke whose car was broken into (twice) and not one CD was taken. :lol:

It was worse than that the second time they left three cheap trick CDs as well

I hear you knockin by Dave Edmunds was on Owen Money's radio show this morning.
A few minutes before a Prosser from Port Talbot was given a mention for having a birthday today
Any realation Dar?

A fair chunk of it was previously in the Let it be film but this is more in-depth and polished. Like sitting in with the Beatles.

I think you'll get more out of it if you're a full on Beatlemaniac, and there's plenty of those about. If you've just got a casual interest (like me) it doesn't hold the attention as much IMO.

dickythorpe said:
There's an unhealthy obsession with the Beatles

I Should Have Known Better. Her Majesty has spoken. Do You Want To Know A Secret ? I'm Getting Better With A Little Help From My Friends so Don't Bring Me Down. I Feel Fine, Eight Days A Week. Just Get Back, I don't need Help, I can Carry That Weight so just Let It Be.

The End

P.S I Love You

As I have said before, the Beatles place in history will be the band that inspired Oasis

Best_loser said:
As I have said before, the Beatles place in history will be the band that inspired Oasis

Do you mean that as people in the future will remember and enjoy Oasis' music more than the Beatles?

I grew up with Oasis and have a lot of nostalgia for them, but that is one hell of a hot take if that is what you meant. Perhaps the only worse one was a guy on another forum years ago who was absolutely stalwart in his belief that Star Wars films would be regarded in the future as more important than Shakespeare's works.

JackSomething said:
Best_loser said:

Do you mean that as people in the future will remember and enjoy Oasis' music more than the Beatles?

I grew up with Oasis and have a lot of nostalgia for them, but that is one hell of a hot take if that is what you meant. Perhaps the only worse one was a guy on another forum years ago who was absolutely stalwart in his belief that Star Wars films would be regarded in the future as more important than Shakespeare's works.

It was a wind up to be honest , the Beatles are the greatest band , I still maintain that Noel Gallagher doesn't get the credit he deserves for his songwriting , he write virtually all the oasis songs , Lennon and macca wrote great songs together but not on thier own as mull of kintyre and that frog song showed , even Burt Bacharach rates Noel as the best songwriter on an individual basis

Just about to start part 3. Part one was slow but part 2 is where the magic really starts to happen. Ringo's confused looks are amusing but by god, he put the glue together to the tracks on that session.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back