• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

NHS 75th Anniversary - 5th July 1948 - 2023

Incredible institution, with some of the most wonderful people in the world working there.

I wondered yesterday whilst noticing the long queue of people sitting on their far arses in cars for the Macdonalds drive thru, whether they appreciate the NHS and the pressure it’s under.

airedale said:
I wondered yesterday whilst noticing the long queue of people sitting on their far arses in cars for the Macdonalds drive thru, whether they appreciate the NHS and the pressure it’s under.

If only they’d treat people for being judgemental and self righteous on the NHS they’d bump you right to the top of what would be a massive waiting list.

exiledclaseboy said:
If only they’d treat people for being judgemental and self righteous on the NHS they’d bump you right to the top of what would be a massive waiting list.

Double cheese burger and fries?

But, aye, it’s a slippery slope, preventative things need to be funded properly, but at the end, equally free at the point of use, fat bastard or thin bastard. We are paying the highest taxes in memory and getting the worst public services. There should only be one target for the rage and disgust and it’s not each other.

I had a McDonald's the other day, I guess I'm a philistine.. I have about one every two months, I haven't had a Chinese in almost a year.. I had an Indian a few weeks ago, I eat low fat curries, chili with boiled rice and Bolognese with brown pasta, I also eat chicken, lettuce, tomato and peppers with a pitta bread, I also indulge in a lot of fruit, yet I'm still classed as overweight.. I haven't even drunk alcohol for two/three months, I don't smoke.. I'm an athlete on paper mun

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back