• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Nice Mr Corbyn

He’s a bastard isn’t he? Maybe he should stick to soliciting hundreds of thousands of fake Korean money to top up his MP salary. Eh?

FFS

People are twats.

I'm probably closer to Corbyn's views than I am to any Tory and 90% of the LibDems, but:
He opposes arming Ukraine, whether through pacifism or being pro Putin he hasn't made clear;
He was wishy washy over Brexit and his failure when Labour leader to go all out against it certainly contributed to the 'Leave' vote;
He was churlish over the anti semitic controversy and again left a sour taste when he could have come out clearly against it in the party and apologised for past mistakes, but wouldn't.
For those reasons, he can feck off as far as I'm concerned. He can always stand as an independent.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back