• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Nicola Bulley

There's little doubt that this news was coming but feck me it breaks my heart to read it.

RIP.

Maybe now the family, and especially the poor kids can get some privacy.

Edit - typo re predictive text.

What a tragic mess from beginning to end.

We'll never know the truth.

I don't think there's any confirmation it is her yet? Although it's looking that way. Absolutely tragic. R.I.P young lady.

Squarebear said:
There's little doubt that this news was coming but feck me it breaks my heart to read it.

Awful story but at least allows the family to start to grieve. The thought of her disappearing or being taken and not found is an altogether different kind of unbearable.

RIP awful tragic news.

i said all along that she was in the river. Even when so called 'expert' divers were on the news saying that she could not possibly be in the river.

It would not have taken me 3 weeks to find her either.

SgorioFruit said:
RIP awful tragic news.

i said all along that she was in the river. Even when so called 'expert' divers were on the news saying that she could not possibly be in the river.

No offence, man, but shhh.

Tragic indeed.

I don’t understand the mechanism by which sometimes someone goes missing and it’s massive nationwide news and yet the vast majority of people who go missing have nothing more than brief local interest.

SgorioFruit said:
RIP awful tragic news.

Idiot.

SgorioFruit said:
RIP awful tragic news.

Sgorio...either you were absolutely hammered at half 9 in the morning or you've been a bit dim there. What on earth are you on about.

Horrific for the family made worse by the incredible utterings on social media.
Maybe,we should leave Police / coroner get on with their jobs and not make judgements .

No words, poor family, my heart goes out to them. Awful, awful news.
RIP

Shameless self promotion or not, the dude who found her claims to be a psychic medium and this isn't the first missing person he has located. There's more to this existence than any of us can imagine

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back