• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Nissan & Brexit

AceJack said:
For balance I'd love to see your source which proves that guardian article wrong, or explains why it isn't such a big deal.

Or any benefits. Any?

Can't believe anyone is engaging with DGT. His contribution is like watching Joey Essex debating the theory of Spacetime.

Still these arseholes will never change so it's pointless. DGT is a massive arsehole, has been since his first ever post, and his arseholery will perpetuate through all his user name changes.

Pegojack said:
BanosSwan said:
Hereford, you need to spread your sources from just posting grauniad articles.

Although if brexit has affected your supply of tabloids to Spain, I apologise.

Why, Banos. It's true, isn't it?

Actually my mate here buys the Daily Mail and gives them to me when he's finished with them. I use them to light the log burner, and very good they are for that too.

Guardian may be a little Centre ground/left of centre depending on where you stand, but it has an international reputation for quality journalism so much so it was given access to the Panama papers. Daily Mail on the other hand is to the right and not renowned for its quality journalism. If I was looking for paper which was more likely to be telling the truth I’d wager it would be the Guardian.

monmouth said:
AceJack said:
For balance I'd love to see your source which proves that guardian article wrong, or explains why it isn't such a big deal.

Or any benefits. Any?

Can't believe anyone is engaging with DGT. His contribution is like watching Joey Essex debating the theory of Spacetime.

Still these arseholes will never change so it's pointless. DGT is a massive arsehole, has been since his first ever post, and his arseholery will perpetuate through all his user name changes.

At least I don’t stand there holding a BLM placard , looking like a complete simpleton 😂

Cardiffjack said:
monmouth said:
Or any benefits. Any?

At least I don’t stand there holding a BLM placard , looking like a complete simpleton 😂

You wouldn’t need a placard to look a simpleton though tbf.

Pegojack said:
AceJack said:
You wouldn’t need a placard to look a simpleton though tbf.

Tap in!

And of course I've never held a placard, BLM or otherwise. He's had too much coffee from his wife the barista, the silly old racist. Oh no, I forgot it's BLM's politics the arsehole fantasist doesn't like. Of course it is. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

monmouth said:
Pegojack said:

And of course I've never held a placard, BLM or otherwise. He's had too much coffee from his wife the barista, the silly old racist. Oh no, I forgot it's BLM's politics the arsehole fantasist doesn't like. Of course it is. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Here comes the ‘racist’ card 😂 jealousy is a terrible affliction.

Cardiffjack said:
monmouth said:
Or any benefits. Any?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://theconversation.com/nissan-staying-in-uk-is-great-news-after-brexit-but-car-industrys-future-is-still-very-unclear-153928

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back