• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Oli Cooper

bakajack said:
Is this the third thread on him? :lol:

Our two got merged and have disappeared off the first page. Let's see if Itchy has more luck!

It's a yes for me. No way the likes of Colwill or that Fulham teenager should be ahead of him, plus the likes of Matthew Smith and Dylan Levitt are very average.

I have a feeing Page is too conservative though and won't take him. He should at least be in the preliminary squad and have a chance to impress in training.

Lumped on him at 9/2 to score anytime today ( did tell you all few days back).
What a beautiful day.....love this kid.

JackSomething said:
Our two got merged and have disappeared off the first page. Let's see if Itchy has more luck!

It's a yes for me. No way the likes of Colwill or that Fulham teenager should be ahead of him, plus the likes of Matthew Smith and Dylan Levitt are very average.

I have a feeing Page is too conservative though and won't take him. He should at least be in the preliminary squad and have a chance to impress in training.

Agree on all of this.

Even if he doesn't make the cut, being part of the preliminary squad would be a huge learning experience and motivator for him.

Is there another Welsh midfielder who is playing better than him? Not a question of whether he should get in the squad. It should now be, does he start the first game.

I think a lot depends on how loyal Rob Page is as a manager. Olly Cooper must go to Qatar, based on form, but whether Page is willing to drop someone who has been around the first team squad for longer is another question. It's a good thing that we have these dilemmas at international level.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back