• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Paul Avatomato WOL

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Enjoy the meltdown my fellow Jack Bastards :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://twitter.com/PaulAbbandonato/status/1351997906346270721?s=19

Nice to see some unbiased reporting there

A very optimistic fan on their board

"If fans were allowed in next week i wouldn't be surprised if no more than 10,000 turned up"

That much?!!

They are becoming more irrelevant by the week.. Watters will be prolific in L1

Awful position for a club as big as that to be in. They wont even be the biggest club in league 1.

sainthelens said:
Awful position for a club as big as that to be in. They wont even be the biggest club in league 1.

How the hell is Sunderland not dominating that division? They're not even in the play-offs.

Just checked in on the full league table on BBC website after last night. Their recent form is a set of five angry looking red L’s.
Beautiful

Barnsley away for them next. The Tykes have a good record against everyone outside the top 6 and will want to arrest their own slide.

In the immortal words of Kevin Keegan - "I would LOVE it" if they beat them.

Malvernjack said:
Just checked in on the full league table on BBC website after last night. Their recent form is a set of five angry looking red L’s.
Beautiful

Six after last night 👍
In fact 7/8 L's starting off when we smashed them at Legoland ...

Swanjaxs said:
Six after last night 👍
In fact 7/8 L's starting off when we smashed them at Legoland ...

They were on 26 points when we played them I think and we were on 30. 7 league games later 29:46, and their only three points was a really spawny last minute scrape against a dreadful Brum.

Oh, and they went out of the cup to 'concentrate on the league'

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

that is some form

haha.png

Gaius Baltar said:
that is some form

haha.png

Bournemouth form is worth a mention, a particularly sticky patch for them sees them sit in 20th place in the form table.

Gaius Baltar said:
that is some form

If they were to lose to the Tykes and we could beat Frank's Furters 2-0, that table would look very beautiful indeed.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back