• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Paul (john to his mum) Cook's Leaving of Wigan Ath

Sa2 jack

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
Pretty emotional and genuine statement .

It's a cynical fooker indeed who wouldn't be moved by this. Clearly ,a decent guy and good manager who deserves to stay in the game

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/breaking-paul-cook-s-wigan-exit-confirmed-as-boss-bids-farewell-in-emotional-statement/ar-BB17rEef?ocid=msedgntp

He will get a job in no time.
Knew he was very highly rated at Sligo and has done really well in his last 3 jobs.

magicdaps10 said:
He will get a job in no time.
Knew he was very highly rated at Sligo and has done really well in his last 3 jobs.

Thanks.He has acted in the most honorable manner.

Shafted by the FA and the owners but has kept hi dignity.

As you suggest,he will get a job,a better one too,soon.I 'd have him rather than Steve

Lives near me and I've seen him in the local shop a few times, always had time to talk.

A good manager who will pick up a job in no time, in fact I'm sure I've seen somewhere that brizzle city are after him along with alex neill from preston.

Wish we could have either.

Fireboy said:
Lives near me and I've seen him in the local shop a few times, always had time to talk.

A good manager who will pick up a job in no time, in fact I'm sure I've seen somewhere that brizzle city are after him along with alex neill from preston.

Wish we could have either.

Wasn't Cooper linked with them a few weeks ago?

Would like to see Marshall come to Liberty as GK even though he played for them up the road.

Kiefer Moore is handy in this division too.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back