• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Paul McCartney and Wings 1972.

Swanjaxs said:
10 pints of Carling, game of Bingo with the lads, then cross the road to The Curry Centre Max, that was my Sunday night right thecan't think of the re 25 years ago! 💪💥

I used to love the Cwmfelin Club back in the day, Ken the the car park, did you ever meet willie randall? I think he was a relation of ken the car park, what a snooker player he was,.. I'm going back to the days now when colin lucas, roger varney, and georgie saunders were playing regular, can't think of the other name Grr

Saying that, after rereading I think we are talking mid 80's, when I used to go there..

Niigata Jack said:
15 plus years after my time there Jaxs, we had a few laughs with the Mayhill, Townhill lads, but it was Albright, Welsh Bitter and Worthington E in those days :lol:

Wow, I bet I know you max, were you there in the days of Julian Saunders, Ken Hillier? talking like mid 80's now,

Edit I seem to remember Cliffy Olsen on the door around the time.

jack123 said:
Wow, I bet I know you max, were you there in the days of Julian Saunders, Ken Hillier? talking like mid 80's now,

Edit I seem to remember Cliffy Olsen on the door around the time.

No J123, I got married in 83 and I don't think I'd been there since about 79/80 good times in the main, barring a few and far between silly incidents mostly of which I avoided thankfully.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back