• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Penalty Takers?

Sherpa

First Team Player
Reaction score
It looks like Wednesday could well be another tight game and penalties are a distinct possibility. It depends who finishes on the pitch of course. There are the obvious ones like Grimes and Ayew, likely ones Gallagher, Brewster then my leftfield choice - Mulder.

Could Cooper actually have been double bluffing us with subs all season and he brings on 3 players in the 120th minute specifically to take penalties. The order they take them is also important.

My choice in the order they take them

1. Grimes
2. Brewster
3. Ayew
4. Mulder
5 VDH

sudden death
6. Bidwell
7. Gallagher
8. Roberts
9. Guehi
10. Fulton
11. Cabango

but i would have brought Byers, Danda and Routledge (if fit) or Naughton on to take one.

sainthelens said:
Naughton
Andre
Rhian
Grimes
Roberts/Celina

Would Celina be in the write frame of mind if he is miffed with not playing etc.

When i imagine Grimes taking a pen, i see the ball fly about 2 meters over the bar.

Neath_Jack said:
When i imagine Grimes taking a pen, i see the ball fly about 2 meters over the bar.

If they are anything like his corners, he'd be lucky to reach the keeper

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back